Hyaluronic acid, also known as HA, is a beauty buzzword that you’ve probably seen or heard pop up a number of times in the past year or so. Whether it’s on a skincare product label, in the latest beauty article you read or mentioned in a YouTube video, it’s safe to say that hyaluronic acid is a very popular ingredient right that has the skincare industry buzzing. But why? What makes it such a coveted ingredient?
Top Skin Benefits Of Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
As you age, the levels of HA being naturally produced in the skin decreases, but hyaluronic acid is a key element to keeping skin looking youthful. Here are some of the skin benefits HA delivers:
- Helps to hold in moisture to keep skin hydrated and fresh.
- One molecule alone can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water.
- By keeping skin hydrated it thus ensures it appears plumper, firmer and more radiant.
- It helps to prevent the formation and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves the texture of the skin.
- Aids in tissue repair.
- Holds together collagen and elastin.
- Creates a protective barrier against free radical damage.
Organic Skincare’s Hyaluronic Serum is a favourite amongst many of our clients, why? Because its effective, affordable and as natural as they come, containing only water, sodium hyaluronate and phenoxyethanol.
I believe that good and effective skincare needless be expensive or contain a complex list of ingredients which is how our HA came about.
A superstar in skin hydration. Organic Skincare HA serum protects the skin from environmental hazards and oxidative stress. Keeping it looking younger and fresher for longer.
Visit our online store and grab yours today at http://www.organicskincarenz.com